Thursday, July 30, 2020

#Dr.Prashant Jain: Hanuman of the #SAGE GROUP


Our beloved Pro-Chancellor (THE SAGE GROUP) Dr. Prashant Jain who is prompt, industrious, dedicated, focused, and who support the vision of their employer/organization are rewarded for their investment. He is promoted even though times are rough. He is thriving while others are just surviving. Working as the VCM in magnificent organization the SAGE group always feels blessed. He is working like a HANUMAN in the prestigious organization.  “An attitude of accountability lies at the core of any effort to improve quality, satisfy customers, empower people, build teams, create new products, maximize effectiveness, and get results” - Tom Smith

Pawanputra Hanuman was an incarnation of Lord Shiva and is considered to be an exemplification of strength, devotion, and perseverance.

A few things he always follows:       

1.  Strive to be the best at what you do.  Pray for your employer and workplace, show up on time every time, do your work with an excellent spirit, and work as if you are working directly for God (because you are).  You represent God in all that you do.  What does your work ethic say about the God you claim to serve?

2.  Honor your Lord by honoring and respecting your employer.  You should seek to be a blessing to your workplace.  If the blessing is on you, then it should spill over to your work and workplace.

3.  Be faithful, even when others are not looking.  Don’t do what you do to be seen.  God sees, and He will see to it that you get rewarded openly for what you do in secret.

 God, I thank You for blessing me to have employment in the magnificent organization under the kind supervision of Er. Sanjeev Agrawal chancellor of THE SAGE group.  I honor You by honoring my employer and the work I am tasked to perform.  I declare, by faith, that I will strive to be the absolute best.  I am thankful that Your grace is on me and I know that my success does not come from human effort alone.  The blessing is working in my life.  But I also know that it is not all You.  You expect me to work and I declare that I will.  I pray for my employer and workplace, I do my work with an excellent spirit, and I am faithful when no one else is around.  They may not be looking, but I know that You are and You can bless me openly for what I do secretly.  My work ethic represents You well and it also ensures that I th+rive, no matter the state of the economy.  I declare this by faith.  Jai Jinendra 🙏!

 This is Today’s Word!  Apply it and Prosper!


SAGE VINITA SAXENA 😇

2 comments:

  1. Great thoughts by mam .it true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, we all should have a friend like Dr. Prashant Jain.

    ReplyDelete

Parenting for boys can be both rewarding and challenging. Here are some tips for raising boys: Provide a positive male role model: It's ...